BEST FOR PEOPLE
The Inntaler Hof is proud to be member of "Best for people" since this membership stands for hotels with excellent employee management.
"Best for people" is based on the yearly interview of all employees and managing directors. A hotel receives this coveted certificate only after reaching the necessary criteria and passing the company audit.
Following criteria are assessed:
- Satisfaction of employees about managing directors
- About supervisors, colleagues, employment conditions
- About payment, job content, development possibilities
This certificate is a guarantee for or (future) employees since it documents the quality of an employment at the Inntaler Hof.
Jobs & career
Our philosophy: "Outlooks and Insights"
Our guests can enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the Alpine world from the Peace Bell close to our hotel and experience the familiar, dynamic and relaxing atmosphere of the Inntaler Hof. Our guests will enjoy a genuine Tyrolean hospitality that comes from the heart. We expect the best from all our employees and help them to develop their potentials.
Not only the satisfaction of our guests but also of the satisfaction of our employees is very important to us. Without their commitment and their good services we could not achieve our goals.
What we expect from our employees:
- Interest in further education and cooperation for quality improvement
- Honesty, colleagueship, preppy well-groomed appearance as well as friendly manners and good behavior
- Willingness to work in a team
- Serious commitment and flexibility towards our guests and colleagues
What employees can expect from us:
- Commensurate remuneration
- Free accommodation and free meals as well as use of a washing machine for a little fee.
- Free access to the indoor pool, the in-house recreational facilities (incl. tennis courts, fitness room)
- Considerable discounts on massages and wellness treatments
- Attractive discounts for parents and relatives staying at the Hotel
- Open door policy: we are always willing to listen to private concerns
- Possibility to take part in trainings and seminars and to receive grants
- Employees’ events
What distinguishes us from our competitors:
- Location: in the idyllic Mösern – not far from Seefeld and its excellent infrastructures, with a breathtaking panorama of the Inn Valley (unique feature)
- Ideal structure of the offers for our target groups: families/wellness/golf by trying to combining these fields
- Big area and much space around the hotel
- Individual management and great commitment to the regular guests
- Extreme flexibility and fulfillment of guests’ needs, high grade of hospitality and cordiality
Some of our leading business objectives are:
- Continuous quality controls and adjustment of our services according to our guests’ needs
- Long-time employees and creation of a big pool of long-term employees
- Involvement of our employees in the process optimization, quality improvement activities, employee motivation and further education.
Daniela Heidkamp - Hotel Inntalerhof
A-6100 Seefeld, Möserer Dorfstrasse 2
Tel +43. (0) 5212 4747, Fax +43 (0) 5212 4747-47